GINEMED reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to changes in legislation, jurisprudential criteria, industry practices or the interests of the company. Any modifications to this Policy will be announced in advance so that you are perfectly aware of any changes.
The party responsible for personal data use is:
CLÍNICAS GINEMED, S.L.
Tax ID number: B41850231
Calle Farmacéutico Murillo Herrera, 3, 41010, Sevilla (Spain)
TLF: +34 954 991 051
E-MAIL of the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA USE
Personal data is collected and used by this website for the following purposes:
1. Managing Users and providing services offered through our website: We will use your data to provide the services we offer on our website and manage user registrations on sections of the website that require prior registration to access the reserved area.
2. Manage, through email, requests for information, queries, requests, complaints and questions received through the online forms enabled for these purposes. Using the information you provide us with, GINEMED will provide you with an answer, send you information about our services and offer solutions that meet your needs. GINEMED commits to using the data obtained and provided by you only as long as it is necessary for the purposes described, and as long as you do not revoke the consent given.
3. Manage the contractual relationship established between you and GINEMED. Generally speaking, when the handling of your data is based on carrying out a contract of which you are a party, we will use your data in accordance with that established in the contract signed between you and GINEMED in order to comply with the contract itself, as well as administrative management and financial matters. With regards to invoices, the storage period for data shall be the minimum amount of time established by the accounting and fiscal regulations, that is, six years. With regards to informed consents for interventions, your data shall remain stored in compliance with the legally established periods.
4. Comply with the legal obligations required of GINEMED, in its capacity as the Party Responsible for Personal Data Use.
5. Newsletters mailings and subscriptions: GINEMED has forms through which you can give your unequivocal consent to authorise the receipt of information through electronic newsletters, as well as information regarding activities organized by GINEMED.
6. Carrying out satisfaction surveys: In order to verify your satisfaction with the services provided by GINEMED, we can conduct satisfaction surveys to improve the quality of our procedures and services.
The personal data you provide shall remain stored for the amount of time necessary to manage your query, suggestion, claim or complaint, as well as to receive the services requested or to carry out the contractual relationship established between you and GINEMED. Once the above has finalised, your data shall remain stored for the amount of time necessary to comply with legal obligations or for the period of time that a judge or court may require. In the event of subscriptions to electronic newsletters, your data will be used unless you revoke your consent or object to its use. Regarding CVs that are received for job postings, your personal data will be used for two years unless you revoke your consent or object to its use.
GINEMED has legitimate grounds to use personal data according to the following legal basis:
Executing a contract: handling your personal data is necessary for managing, maintaining and executing a contract signed between you and GINEMED.
Fulfilling legal obligations: using your data is necessary in order to comply with the legal obligations established by law (fiscal legislation, mercantile law, labour laws, etc.).
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data collected will not be released or shared with third parties except in cases necessary for the development, control and fulfilment of the purpose(s) indicated, in cases specified by Law, as well as in specific cases of which the User is expressly informed.
GINEMED will communicate and release your personal data to comply with the previously mentioned purposes, based on the legal basis of personal data use explained above, to:
The Public Administrations and the Administration of Justice and, in general, competent Authorities when GINEMED has the legal obligation to provide them.
All service providers of GINEMED with access to personal data have signed the corresponding data handling contract in accordance with Article 28 of the General Data Protection Regulation, and are thus required to comply with the following obligations: apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures; use personal data for the agreed upon purposes, while strictly following the instructions laid out by GINEMED, and they are required to destroy the data once the provision of services has ended.
As a result of the activity carried out by GINEMED, it is possible that data may be transferred internationally to countries located outside of the European Union, or to countries that do not offer an adequate level of data protection. In these cases, necessary measures will be taken, with adequate guarantees, through the use of standard Contractual Clauses that legitimize the international transfer.
The interested party, in all cases, may exercise their rights in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, as follows:
• Right to request access to their personal data,
• Right to request rectification of their personal data,
• Right to request erasure of their personal data,
• Right to request limitations regarding how their data is used,
• Right to object to the use of their personal data,
• Right to data portability.
GINEMED has taken, for its information system, the legally required technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and confidentiality of stored data, thus preventing, to the extent possible, its alteration, loss, or unauthorised access or use.